lunedì 21 febbraio 2011

More to come...

It been ages since the last time I've had a look at this blog, I didn't even quite remember it.
I've gotten soft on this manipulation thing, I've forgotten what it meant to me, how passionate I was and that's because I've started working in the media industry for real, I'm one of those who do the manipulation, I'm one of those who sell stuff, I'm the new reality maker, whether it's an especially designed one or just simply modified. Have I lost my battle? Have I forgotten who I am? Nope, I've just gotten lazy for a bit, but as for the best things in life, my theories and my ideas are always here, they just need to be awaken and here I am, making coffee for them in a morning that makes me feel excited and fresh... more to come... again!

Nessun commento: